- On Fridays and Saturdays, we only accept bookings for our £50/person set menu.
Please reach out to Sinabro for group bookings of 5 or more.
- Please leave a message when you make your booking if you have any dietary requirements. We have a 15-minute grace period, so if you anticipate being more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, please call us. Failure to confirm your reservation may result in its cancellation, so please ensure that your mobile number is up to date.
- Important Booking Policy: Sinabro is a small, independent restaurant, and last-minute cancellations and no-shows have a significant impact on our business. We appreciate your understanding. No payment is taken from your card during the booking process. We require a 24-hour cancellation notice. For full or partial cancellation/change of date within 24 hours of the booking, where the table cannot be rebooked or for no-shows, a charge of £30 per person will apply.
- Group Booking Policy for 6 or more people: Cancellation notices should be made at least 48 hours in advance. A fee of £30 per person will be charged for partial or full cancellations after this time.
- Group Booking Policy for 7 or more people: As your table will occupy nearly half of our dinner bookings, we require a deposit of £20 per person, which will be deducted from your bill. Cancellation notices should be made at least 7 days in advance. For partial or full cancellations after this time or a change of booking date, a fee of £30 per person will be charged. Only Menu Unique is available for this group.
Look forward to welcoming you to Sinabro!